Things to consider doing for howtos:
* How to expose a scheme library to dot net
* Is it possible to make simple Func objects allowing scheme closures to be called like normal functions from dot net.
* Can we expose properties from a scheme library
* How to distribute IronScheme with your own assemblies/projects (what about microsoft.scripting?)
* How to use dot net code easily? simpler syntax for use? direct use of e.g collections/ienumerable/using/...
Other documentation topics worth mentioning:
* Organise the info in .txt files in wiki
* Hook up a script to wiki documentation, bundling it with release?