Visual Studio 2008 (and newer)
latest source code .
- Open the IronScheme2008 solution (IronScheme2008.sln)
- Let the conversion process take place if required
- Set the startup project as IronScheme.Console
- Optionally, set the solution profile as Release
- Compile solution and run/debug
This is main runtime and compiler library.
See below for what procedures are still implemented in C#.
This is a support library for Callable.
Modified to emit tail calls.
Contains the entrypoint to IronScheme.
Also contains all the Scheme source.
The Microsoft DLR library.
Procedures implemented in C#
(rnrs io simple)
(rnrs io ports)
(rnrs records inspection)
(rnrs records procedural)
accepts a procedure as an argument, meant to be called
calls a scheme procedure internally
returns a scheme procedure
returns multiple values